Harvey Penick's Little Red Book
Red Bonded Leather
Our Leather editions will attract the admiration of all who hold them in their hands. Harvey Penick’s Little Red Book has become required reading for all players and fans of the game, from beginners to seasoned pros. The legendary Harvey Penick, whom Sports Illustrated called the “Socrates of the golf world,” began his golfing career as a caddie in Austin, Texas, at the age of eight, and over the course of nearly a century worked with an amazing array of champions. In this classic book, which is named for the red notebook he always kept, Penick’s simple, direct, practical wisdom pares away the hyper technical jargon that’s grown up around the golf swing, and lets all golfers, whatever their level, play their best.
- Bound by hand in bonded leather
- Personalization available in gold
- 208 pages
- Size: Size: 5" x 0.9" x 7.5"
Processing time for orders:
- Processing time for non-personalized orders 3 to 4 business days
- Processing time for personalized orders is 5-6 business days
- If you need your order any sooner than our normal processing times please contact us at 1-800-232-5550 or email us email@example.com
- Hours of operation Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 PM EST
For all Non Personalized purchases: If you are not satisfied with your order for any reason, we will accept the return of items that are in new, unused condition, with original tags attached and all original packaging and other components included, when accompanied by an original GiGi New York receipt/invoice or gift receipt. Returns of merchandise are accepted in original, sellable condition within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. If return is not in original, sellable condition a merchandise credit will be issued. All shipping and handling fees, are non-refundable. You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.