Paris may be the City of Lights, but for many it is also the City of Transformation. When Jennifer Scott arrived in Paris as an exchange student from California, she had little idea she would become an avid fan of French fashion, lifestyle and sophistication. Used to a casual life back home, in Paris she was hosted by a woman she calls "Madame Chic," mistress of a grand apartment in the Sixteenth Arrondissement.Madame Chic mentors Jennifer in the art of living, with elegance and an impeccably French "less-is-more" philosophy. Three-course meals prepared by the well-dressed Madame Chic (her neat clothes covered by an apron, of course) lure Jennifer from her usual habit of frequent snacks, junk food, sweatpants and TV.
Each chapter reveals the valuable secrets Jennifer learned while under Madame Chic's tutelage--tips you can master no matter where you live or the size of your budget
- Bound by hand in bonded leather
- Personalization is available in gold
- 304 pages
- Size: 5.5" x 1" x 7"
Processing time for orders:
- Processing time for non-personalized orders 3 to 4 business days
- Processing time for personalized orders is 5-6 business days
- If you need your order any sooner than our normal processing times please contact us at 1-800-232-5550 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours of operation Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 PM EST