The Night Before Christmas
Red Bonded Leather
Wonderful new version of the classic poem every family should own. Lavishly illustrated by renowned artist Charles Santore, the critically acclaimed illustrator of The Wizard of Oz, Snow White, The Little Mermaid, and others. An oversized heirloom edition with a four-page gatefold. Since it was first published anonymously in 1823, “The Night Before Christmas” has enchanted children with the story of St. Nicholas climbing down the chimney and filling all the stockings before springing back to his sleigh. Many families read the poem every year, and now they have an edition to treasure. The cherished verse, faithfully reproduced here, is accompanied by Charles Santore’s lavish illustrations.
- Bound by hand in bonded leather
- Personalization available in gold
- 48 pages
- Size: 10.5" x 0.5" x 11"
Processing time for orders:
- Processing time for non-personalized orders 3 to 4 business days
- Processing time for personalized orders is 5-6 business days
- If you need your order any sooner than our normal processing times please contact us at 1-800-232-5550 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours of operation Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 PM EST